Saturday, June 30, 2012

Due to the fact my husband wishes I would get off my pain meds and the fact we are switching insurances and the new one will not pay for my main pain med, I have started to wean off the med. I am down 25 percent of what I was taking. And already I am seeing shades of my life when I was down and out. Before the change, I was up most of the day. I walked the dogs, rode my bike, cleaned up the house, helped fix meals, shop for groceries, and go hiking on weekends. I even had the energy to work several hours at my parents house this last month. Now I am slipping back into disability. My legs feel like they are being squeezed in a vice grip, my back feels like I have been shot and my chest feels like a grenade went off. My arms are numb and my elbows ache. It feels like an effort to  breathe. The extreme headache is probably a withdrawal thing. I have sadly been laying in bed all day just like I used to before I was on a good medicine regime. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home